- 8Tile Floor InstallationEasy to clean, durable, requires minimal maintenance and there are many patters with a variety of colors, textures and designs to choose from. These are just a few of the benefits.
- 5Specialty Tile InstallationTile comes in a variety of man-made and natural materials. There is a floor covering material suitable for your project.
- 2Wood Floor InstallationQuality hardwood fits into any decor. It's durable, cost-effective and easy to maintain. Your choices in hardwood flooring are tremendous.
- 1Home RemodelingRemodeling your home can bring a variety of rewards; Make your home more comfortable, increase your home's value and reduce maintenance cost.
- 4Custom ContractingWhatever you need, we listen. Then deliver.
We Install Amazing Floors!
What type of floor are you looking for?
Residential, commercial or new construction. We guarantee consistent quality work and offer a lifetime warranty on installation.
Specializing in every type of flooring Since 1990. including pre-finished hardwood, pre-engineered and laminated woods, cork, and rubber. Our primary focus however is Tile Setting - ceramic, porcelain, granite, limestone, marble, slate, travertine, natural stone, quarry, mosaic and medallions. Also carpet tile, Luxury Vinyl Tile and VCT (vinyl composite tile) - any type of tile!
Slate Tile and Wood Floor Covering Projects Featured
Slate Tiled KitchenAbsolutely beautiful! This tile will be noticed by all for years to come. to see photos of the project and to read the story, please
View This Project
Brazilian Cherry HardwoodWe not only installed this amazing hardwood floor covering, we also mamaged the whole house remodel. For the complete story
View This Project
I honestly could not be more pleased!
To whom it may concern,
After several meetings with various contractors and individuals who claimed to be “experts” in the remodeling business, I stumbled on Ralph Severson with Flooring Masters. Thru a casual acquaintance, Ralph was suggested. Ralph was punctual when meeting with me for the first time and was on the job every day as planned. I not only needed my current tile floor and shower stall removed and replaced with tile, but also required plumbing rerouted and electrical outlets moved. Ralph had several suggestions that were great and helped achieve the look I wanted. I was impressed with Ralph’s professionalism and knowledge. I honestly could not be more pleased and would truly recommend Flooring Masters to anyone---and have done so already!
I also want to thank Steve, Ralph’s coworker for the great drywall work he did. What a great team!!
Debra Jenkins - July 2011
To anyone looking for a tile professional, your search is over!
I just wanted to thank you for doing such a wonderful job on our kitchen and laundry room floors and for taking care of our house as if it were your own. It is obvious that you take a lot of pride in what you do and it shows in the quality of work you perform.
To anyone looking for a tile professional, your search is over. Working with Ralph is like working with a good friend that just happens to be a phenomenal flooring expert! The quality of work is second to none, the prices are reasonable, and Ralph is extremely trustworthy and easy to get along with. I would be more than happy to refer Ralph to anyone I know.
John Kovatch - September 2010
Flooring Masters, LLC.
Serving Louisville, Kentucky, Southern Indiana and surrounding areas.
Telephone: (812) 944-6383 | (502) 407-7793
FAX: (812) 948-9723